Use your feet to control the computers USB foot switch, which is used for games, factory testing, hospital instrument control, people with disabilities, etc., allowing you to use both hands and feet to improve efficiency.
It is equivalent to a standard HID USB keyboard. It can define the switch as any key or key combination of your keyboard through the setting software, without the participation of other software during use.
The number or style of buttons can be customized according to customer requirements;
One computer can be connected to multiple pedals;
Provides button definition setting software based on windows system, after setting it can be used to:
1. Adopt high-strength engineering plastic design, high thickness, durable, and not damaged even under 100KG;
2. Built-in infrared photoelectric switch, the switch is wear-free and has a long life;
3. The power supply can be 3.3V 5V, 12V, etc. It can be customized according to customer requirements. You need to declare your own power supply voltage when placing an order;
4. The interface has three lines: power line VDD, signal line, ground line,
5. Signal line description, when not stepped on, the output is 0V; when stepped on, the output is VDD-0.7V
6. Carrying weight: >100Kg;
7. Shell material: ABS engineering plastic
a. Insert the foot switch into the USB port of the computer correctly, and run Footswith.exe. After the window opens, you can see the following interface:
The software interface will display the connected COM number, click the drop-down menu to select the type of switch you are using, and then set the relevant buttons. Click the type of setting to set the keyboard or mouse, then move the mouse to the position of the icon on the upper right, click or press the key on the keyboard to set. After setting, click the list on the upper left to run or stop.
b. Set the action of switch pressing: continuous or reverse
c. If you want to specify a key combination, you need to check the Alt, Control and Shift options, and the relevant key combination will be triggered when the switch is pressed.
d.Key down speed Drag this button to adjust the response speed of pressing the switch.